Cradle Coast Mountain Bike Club Membership
For only $10.00 per year join the Cradle Coast Mountain Bike Club Family! We invite you to join our programs, our volunteers, and the caring mountain bike community. CLICK TO JOIN NOW!
Why Join CCMBC?
- Membership dollars will go towards maintaining Trails managed by CCMBC in North West Tasmania. The trails are maintained by volunteers and key partnership organisations.
- Skills coaching days for members
- The club caters for all ages & skill levels
- The club promotes a fun atmosphere at events of all types
- Learn Trail maintenance skills
- Be part of an active & friendly sporting community
- Don’t ride?? It does not matter… Join the Club, support a non profit organisation, volunteer if you wish at our events or open days, learn new skills such as trail building, marshalling, course marking, timing, meet new people, join the MTB family & have some fun!
Mountain Bike Australia, BMX Australia and Cycling Australia combined forces in November 2020 to form AusCycling. Cradle Coast Mountain Bike Club is an affiliated member with AusCycling.
AusCycling membership has many benefits and is often compulsory when competing in races. AusCycling membership is strongly recommended for all riders for the insurance cover it provides. Find out more on the AusCycling website under Membership FAQ’s.
When you’re ready to join AusCycling, please ensure you select Cradle Coast Mountain Bike Club during the sign up process. Join or renew your AusCycling membership HERE
Make a Donation and contribute to the local community to maintain and develop trails for everyone to enjoy in North West Tasmania.